new years workout - be smart

please don't be an idiot and try 100x100s for the 1st time in your life this next week. all that ends up is major shoulder issues that take a very long time to heal
Parents
  • please don't be an idiot and try 100x100s for the 1st time in your life this next week. all that ends up is major shoulder issues that take a very long time to heal Somehow, I managed to do the opposite. I took a three month break, then over a two week span (of still not swimming) my shoulder went from painful to not being able to lift my arm at all. The diagnosis was calcific tendonitis and/or bursitis. First time in my life having any shoulder problems, so it seems especially weird after not even using my arms for much. There goes my SCY season in my new age group!
  • please don't be an idiot and try 100x100s for the 1st time in your life this next week. all that ends up is major shoulder issues that take a very long time to heal Somehow, I managed to do the opposite. I took a three month break, then over a two week span (of still not swimming) my shoulder went from painful to not being able to lift my arm at all. The diagnosis was calcific tendonitis and/or bursitis. First time in my life having any shoulder problems, so it seems especially weird after not even using my arms for much. There goes my SCY season in my new age group!
Children
No Data