David Marsh - Consultant For Israeli Swimming

Former Member
Former Member
nm
  • Swimmer Sergio Lopez was already world-ranked when he arrived in the USA. Coach Sergio Lopez "abused" the USA with his development of Ryan Murphy and Caleb Dressel at Bolles School, fellows whom you might remember had modest success building the US medal count in Rio. Any karma debt that Sergio might have to the USA swim community is paid in full. Taking his nativist argument to its reductio ad absurdum conclusion, I predict that BraunMan will now call Eddie Reese on the carpet. After all, Eddie awarded Singapore citizen Joseph Schooling a UT swim scholarship (denying it to an American boy!), trained him to whoop on American kids at the NCAAs, and turned him loose--with Sergio's help--on the American team (and everyone else) in Rio. Shame on you, Eddie! Apparently you're not the brilliant swim coach we all thought you were, but just a craven traitor who worked so hard to diminish the USA medal count. Just like David Marsh...
  • So, this secret sauce... Is that why the pools in Rio were green?
  • So, this secret sauce... Is that why the pools in Rio were green? I'm sure it was because David Marsh peed in the pool and instructed all his swimmers to do the same.
  • You seemed so interested in the topic, I sort of assumed you already had. Why not call them and get back to us with their responses?
  • "the nitwit on USMS" never lets his thread go to far down the list before he bumps it back up ... a previous thread of this "nitwit on USMS" was locked by an administrator and drifted off ... he's more likely a Coach Marsh Troll, though "the nitwit on USMS" might also be an apt descriptive term
  • Has anybody spoken to Marsh or Lopez yet?I've talked to Dave... a very nice guy. I haven't talked to Sergio, but I hear great things about him.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Has anybody spoken to Marsh or Lopez yet? To alert Marsh about the nitwit on USMS who has an ax to grind with him? No, I've not contacted him.
  • I've talked to Dave... a very nice guy. I haven't talked to Sergio, but I hear great things about him. Rob, did you warn him that customs agents at the airport will be checking his luggage for a suitcase full of Big Macs?
  • SECRET SAUCE MAN IS BACK ! ... SECRET SAUCE MAN IS BACK ! ... all hail SECRET SAUCE MAN !
  • The President-elect will step in when he threatens to move SwimMAC to Monterrey, Mexico.