Does California hold a state meet?

I was looking around and noticed that cali does not list a state meet or any results from a state meet. anyone know why this is? Maybe I just missed it some where,
Parents
  • I'm getting that you're looking for comparable times for entering nationals in Riverside this spring. Be sure to go to "event rankings" data base for all courses: SCY, LCM, SCM to compare across all events; all swimmers for your age group for 2016. Then you'll have a great insight into the competition in Riverside this spring...age up factors certainly apply. You can do this from your desktop and not even have to swim. On the other hand, if you entered, see you in Commerce for the SPMA SCM championship!
  • I'm getting that you're looking for comparable times for entering nationals in Riverside this spring. Be sure to go to "event rankings" data base for all courses: SCY, LCM, SCM to compare across all events; all swimmers for your age group for 2016. Then you'll have a great insight into the competition in Riverside this spring...age up factors certainly apply. You can do this from your desktop and not even have to swim. On the other hand, if you entered, see you in Commerce for the SPMA SCM championship!
Children
No Data