Does California hold a state meet?

I was looking around and noticed that cali does not list a state meet or any results from a state meet. anyone know why this is? Maybe I just missed it some where,
Parents
  • I think the main reason is that the state is just too large. I have been to both Pacific and Southern Pacific championship meets and each LMSC runs great meets at great facilities with DEEP and FAST competition. The SPMA SCM Championships coming up the 1st weekend in December is consistently one of the fastest and largest regional SCM meets in the country - www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm. I quite liked the Commerce pool they are using this year: indoors, mostly deep and with enough seating. It's a little skimpy on warmup space, but always a well-run meet.
  • I think the main reason is that the state is just too large. I have been to both Pacific and Southern Pacific championship meets and each LMSC runs great meets at great facilities with DEEP and FAST competition. The SPMA SCM Championships coming up the 1st weekend in December is consistently one of the fastest and largest regional SCM meets in the country - www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm. I quite liked the Commerce pool they are using this year: indoors, mostly deep and with enough seating. It's a little skimpy on warmup space, but always a well-run meet.
Children
No Data