Old school tombstone kickboards?

When I was a kid, we had hard, very buoyant tombstone kickboards. My favorites wore down to be very smooth and thye had white writing on them. They were larger than the firm ones they seem to offer at Kiefer etc. now. Does anyone know if they still make these, and where I might get one? If you don't know where to get one, you can just feel the nostalgia with me...
Parents
  • There is just one of these kickboards at the local YMCA. It's old, missing a couple bite-sized chunks on the side, and it is ugly and vomit green. And I love that thing. Really need to Grand Theft Auto that thing but there is no way it would fit into my mesh bag. Pretty sure it has a dolphin on it; can't really read the brand name as it has faded so much.
  • There is just one of these kickboards at the local YMCA. It's old, missing a couple bite-sized chunks on the side, and it is ugly and vomit green. And I love that thing. Really need to Grand Theft Auto that thing but there is no way it would fit into my mesh bag. Pretty sure it has a dolphin on it; can't really read the brand name as it has faded so much.
Children
No Data