Help!

Former Member
Former Member
So last year was my first year ever competitively swimming, I was 15 and in 10th grade. I did it mainly to stay in shape for football, but I ended up being pretty good at it. I swim the 50 free, and I went to the Michigan D3 High School State Meet. I would really like to continue swimming at the collegiate level, so I need to improve. Are there any tips on what I can do to improve? And I'm in need of a Speed Suit, any suggestions? P.S. I'm 6'1 and 173lbs.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    So last year was my first year ever competitively swimming, I was 15 and in 10th grade. I did it mainly to stay in shape for football, but I ended up being pretty good at it. I swim the 50 free, and I went to the Michigan D3 High School State Meet. I would really like to continue swimming at the collegiate level, so I need to improve. Are there any tips on what I can do to improve? And I'm in need of a Speed Suit, any suggestions? P.S. I'm 6'1 and 173lbs. Really, the only generic advice I could give was to make sure that you are in a coached program - and be prepared to work hard at it as, while not impossible to catch up, catching up is what you'll be doing.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    So last year was my first year ever competitively swimming, I was 15 and in 10th grade. I did it mainly to stay in shape for football, but I ended up being pretty good at it. I swim the 50 free, and I went to the Michigan D3 High School State Meet. I would really like to continue swimming at the collegiate level, so I need to improve. Are there any tips on what I can do to improve? And I'm in need of a Speed Suit, any suggestions? P.S. I'm 6'1 and 173lbs. Really, the only generic advice I could give was to make sure that you are in a coached program - and be prepared to work hard at it as, while not impossible to catch up, catching up is what you'll be doing.
Children
No Data