No Gaines, No 25m breasts or fly races in Florida!

Former Member
Former Member
I am 59 and was just ready to swim at the Gaines. Did some triathlons years ago, but I am a sprinter. I'm new to competitive swimming, having left 60m and 100m track. I'm looking everywhere for other master's 25m events. None to be found? Are there any that anyone knows of? Am I going to be left only to choose 50m events!? Any feedback would be appreciated. RB
Parents
  • Yes, in the mid-west there is a meet that conducts 25's, with touch pads. The Anderson Barracuda Masters, located at the M.E. Lyons YMCA in Cincinnati Ohio holds their annual meet in March. This years meets will be held on Saturday March 25th. They offer the 1000 for the Triathletes, the 25's for the newbies or for those that want to relive or 8 & under days, plus all the other standard events (50's, 100's & 200's) with relays AND a really cool meet T-shirt included as part of the entry.
  • Yes, in the mid-west there is a meet that conducts 25's, with touch pads. The Anderson Barracuda Masters, located at the M.E. Lyons YMCA in Cincinnati Ohio holds their annual meet in March. This years meets will be held on Saturday March 25th. They offer the 1000 for the Triathletes, the 25's for the newbies or for those that want to relive or 8 & under days, plus all the other standard events (50's, 100's & 200's) with relays AND a really cool meet T-shirt included as part of the entry.
Children
No Data