Where to swim indoors in Amsterdam

Hi, Can anyone recommend indoor lap pools in Amsterdam? Ideally close to Amstel station area. Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi, I'm not in Amsterdam myself but I do speak Dutch and have done a google search on your behalf. Perhaps you'll be able to find a good pool on this website, which is in Dutch but lists hotels with pools: www.zwembad-amsterdam.nl/.../ you might google translate and contact them to see whether it might be to your liking. Most Dutch people speak and write English very well, and this goes double for the hospitality industry. Public pools in Amsterdam: www.zwembad-amsterdam.nl/ Health clubs like David Lloyds can have pools - though this one is only 20m - perhaps you can find out whether these pools are crowded at night time. Good luck!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi, I'm not in Amsterdam myself but I do speak Dutch and have done a google search on your behalf. Perhaps you'll be able to find a good pool on this website, which is in Dutch but lists hotels with pools: www.zwembad-amsterdam.nl/.../ you might google translate and contact them to see whether it might be to your liking. Most Dutch people speak and write English very well, and this goes double for the hospitality industry. Public pools in Amsterdam: www.zwembad-amsterdam.nl/ Health clubs like David Lloyds can have pools - though this one is only 20m - perhaps you can find out whether these pools are crowded at night time. Good luck!
Children
No Data