USRPT International Association

For those interested in learning more about Ultra-Short Race Pace Training check out the USRPT International Association at USRPTIA.org No charge to join.
Parents
  • The very short answer is USRPT is a training method where everything you do is at race pace. It is a highly intense way to train. HIT "high intensity training" is the closest thing to it that you may have heard of. Right. That's what I've been trying to get you to say. It should be stated up front, on the home page, in big bold type. I'm not really that dumb. I was a track & field coach many years ago and I did decades of HIIT. And I was a software developer, so I know a little bit about web design. Get in the reader's face with a short, simple message of what you are about, otherwise you lose them in a matter of seconds. Not trying to be a pain, just trying to help.
  • The very short answer is USRPT is a training method where everything you do is at race pace. It is a highly intense way to train. HIT "high intensity training" is the closest thing to it that you may have heard of. Right. That's what I've been trying to get you to say. It should be stated up front, on the home page, in big bold type. I'm not really that dumb. I was a track & field coach many years ago and I did decades of HIIT. And I was a software developer, so I know a little bit about web design. Get in the reader's face with a short, simple message of what you are about, otherwise you lose them in a matter of seconds. Not trying to be a pain, just trying to help.
Children
No Data