USRPT International Association

For those interested in learning more about Ultra-Short Race Pace Training check out the USRPT International Association at USRPTIA.org No charge to join.
Parents
  • Go to the next column and click on Webinars. Think of it as a USRPT convention where you can hear different speakers on different topics related to USRPT. Going to a convention you would have to pay the cost of travel and meals, a hotel and car etc. But here you can get up to date information while being at home on your own time. Listen to different speakers speak about what? Get up to date information about what? It still does not answer, what is Ultra-Short Race Pace Training? First define the terminology. No one will pay for a webinar or a manual or a clinic or anything if they have no idea what it means, why they should do it, and what is to be gained from it. I'm a newbie to serious swimming, maybe it's a term long-time swimmers toss about assuming everyone knows what it means, but I sure don't and no one else coming into the sport will either.
  • Go to the next column and click on Webinars. Think of it as a USRPT convention where you can hear different speakers on different topics related to USRPT. Going to a convention you would have to pay the cost of travel and meals, a hotel and car etc. But here you can get up to date information while being at home on your own time. Listen to different speakers speak about what? Get up to date information about what? It still does not answer, what is Ultra-Short Race Pace Training? First define the terminology. No one will pay for a webinar or a manual or a clinic or anything if they have no idea what it means, why they should do it, and what is to be gained from it. I'm a newbie to serious swimming, maybe it's a term long-time swimmers toss about assuming everyone knows what it means, but I sure don't and no one else coming into the sport will either.
Children
No Data