Bra for worn out suits

Former Member
Former Member
I have a graveyard of suits like look fairly new, yet the chest area is stretched out enough that it doesn't look very attractive. The suits do not have built in support bras. Has anyone found a bra that can be worn under suits like this? I purchased a few sports bras but after a few workouts in the pool, they are all stretched out and useless.
Parents
  • I have one that I purchased at Target that I have worn under stretched out or odd-fitting suits to get more usefulness out of them. It's a newer style that has adjustable straps in the back. I find that if I buy sports bras that are on the snug side to begin with that I don't run into the issue of them getting stretched out as quickly. I think the suggestion (see Bobinator above) of buying a sports bra like two piece swim suit top is a great idea - I've thought about doing that but I'm usually too cheap to do anything other than a $9.99 Walmart sports bra if I know it's going to go under my swim suit.
  • I have one that I purchased at Target that I have worn under stretched out or odd-fitting suits to get more usefulness out of them. It's a newer style that has adjustable straps in the back. I find that if I buy sports bras that are on the snug side to begin with that I don't run into the issue of them getting stretched out as quickly. I think the suggestion (see Bobinator above) of buying a sports bra like two piece swim suit top is a great idea - I've thought about doing that but I'm usually too cheap to do anything other than a $9.99 Walmart sports bra if I know it's going to go under my swim suit.
Children
No Data