New American Records By Anne Dunivin, 100-104 Age Group!

Congratulations to my teammate, (Queen!) Anne Dunivin for her three new American Records in the Women's 100-104(!!!) age group! She is the new record holder for the 200, 100, and 50 Meter Freestyle!! She rocked the pool at UGA today at the Classic City Georgia Masters Long Course Meet. :banana: :applaud: :ohyeah: I'm so proud of you, Queen Anne! 10498
Parents
  • totally awesome what an inspiration! Oh so AMAZING!!! She is who I want to be when I grow up. That is AWESOME! Truly inspirational for most everyone, I think! I will never forget meeting Anne for the first time in 2011 at the Steve Lundquist Aquatic Center here in Georgia. (I saw her swim at 2010 Spring Nationals at Georgia Tech, but I didn't talk with her then. I had just joined USMS two months before, and it was my first Nationals. I was keeping too busy trying to meet all the Forumites I had "met" here on the Forums!) At the Lundquist pool, Anne was swimming in the next lane, so when she reached the wall, I said, "Hi! You don't know me, but I am your teammate, and I watched you swim at Nationals. You are such and inspiration, and I want to grow up to be just like you!" Anne reached across the lane line, shook my hand, and replied, "Hi. I'm ANNE, and that's Anne with an E!" Ever since then, I have been calling her "Anne-With-An-E," and I cheer her on that way, too. Nobody else gets it, though, so I decided she really should by "Queen AnnE!" Here we are at Maryland Nats: 10531
  • totally awesome what an inspiration! Oh so AMAZING!!! She is who I want to be when I grow up. That is AWESOME! Truly inspirational for most everyone, I think! I will never forget meeting Anne for the first time in 2011 at the Steve Lundquist Aquatic Center here in Georgia. (I saw her swim at 2010 Spring Nationals at Georgia Tech, but I didn't talk with her then. I had just joined USMS two months before, and it was my first Nationals. I was keeping too busy trying to meet all the Forumites I had "met" here on the Forums!) At the Lundquist pool, Anne was swimming in the next lane, so when she reached the wall, I said, "Hi! You don't know me, but I am your teammate, and I watched you swim at Nationals. You are such and inspiration, and I want to grow up to be just like you!" Anne reached across the lane line, shook my hand, and replied, "Hi. I'm ANNE, and that's Anne with an E!" Ever since then, I have been calling her "Anne-With-An-E," and I cheer her on that way, too. Nobody else gets it, though, so I decided she really should by "Queen AnnE!" Here we are at Maryland Nats: 10531
Children
No Data