accessories ~ important to rinse off chlorine?

Former Member
Former Member
I've been rinsing everything, but doing this less would be easier. What items don't have to be rinsed after swimming, and will last just as long? goggles pull buoy agility paddles silicone fins snorkel
Parents
  • At our pool, we have a shower on deck right next to the pool, in addition to the ones in the locker room. As soon as I get out of the pool, I take everything I've used in the pool that day and wash it off (along with myself) before doing my dryland exercises and yoga on deck. Then, I hit the showers... I know this doesn't answer your question, but to me, it's just as easy to wash everything off all at one time. For sure, I would ALWAYS rinse your goggles to make them last longer.
  • At our pool, we have a shower on deck right next to the pool, in addition to the ones in the locker room. As soon as I get out of the pool, I take everything I've used in the pool that day and wash it off (along with myself) before doing my dryland exercises and yoga on deck. Then, I hit the showers... I know this doesn't answer your question, but to me, it's just as easy to wash everything off all at one time. For sure, I would ALWAYS rinse your goggles to make them last longer.
Children
No Data