pull buoy ~ tricks to adjust

Former Member
Former Member
The pull buoy sometimes comes out of adjustment on turns. What do you focus on to keep the pull buoy in alignment through turns? If it comes out of alignment, how do you get it back in position with the least disruption to your swim? I'm using the Finis Sr and it has a good fit.
Parents
  • yes to all of the above advice, plus I'd like to add that I had a lot of issues with mine also. Two things helped. I stopped lotioning up my legs above my knees when I knew I'd have practice the next day. And the other thing I did was rough up the surface of the buoy where it touches the legs. I just did this by using my fingernails and a fork to scratch it up just a bit. It seems to have helped in keeping it in place a bit more.
  • yes to all of the above advice, plus I'd like to add that I had a lot of issues with mine also. Two things helped. I stopped lotioning up my legs above my knees when I knew I'd have practice the next day. And the other thing I did was rough up the surface of the buoy where it touches the legs. I just did this by using my fingernails and a fork to scratch it up just a bit. It seems to have helped in keeping it in place a bit more.
Children
No Data