pull buoy ~ tricks to adjust

Former Member
Former Member
The pull buoy sometimes comes out of adjustment on turns. What do you focus on to keep the pull buoy in alignment through turns? If it comes out of alignment, how do you get it back in position with the least disruption to your swim? I'm using the Finis Sr and it has a good fit.
Parents
  • I've always found it slips a little in the bend and flip part of the turn. Years and years of swimming as a kid instilled an automatic reflex to reach down with one hand and re-seat it just as my feet are touching the wall on every turn. If I do that, it seems to stay in place for me on the push off. When I came back to swimming after a 27 year layoff, I picked this habit up again without really thinking about out.
  • I've always found it slips a little in the bend and flip part of the turn. Years and years of swimming as a kid instilled an automatic reflex to reach down with one hand and re-seat it just as my feet are touching the wall on every turn. If I do that, it seems to stay in place for me on the push off. When I came back to swimming after a 27 year layoff, I picked this habit up again without really thinking about out.
Children
No Data