pull buoy ~ tricks to adjust

Former Member
Former Member
The pull buoy sometimes comes out of adjustment on turns. What do you focus on to keep the pull buoy in alignment through turns? If it comes out of alignment, how do you get it back in position with the least disruption to your swim? I'm using the Finis Sr and it has a good fit.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I usually get a good push past the flags, and that's when the pull buoy sometimes slips, during the change of direction and push off with my legs. Twice the past month it's come completely out and bobbed to the surface. I think my legs are staying together but maybe not and I'll pay more attention to this. Thanks. Any ideas for getting it back in place when it's slightly out of position, without losing too much momentum?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I usually get a good push past the flags, and that's when the pull buoy sometimes slips, during the change of direction and push off with my legs. Twice the past month it's come completely out and bobbed to the surface. I think my legs are staying together but maybe not and I'll pay more attention to this. Thanks. Any ideas for getting it back in place when it's slightly out of position, without losing too much momentum?
Children
No Data