2016 Spring Nationals Bloggers

Just wanted to say thank you to Stewart, PWB, Water Rat, and Fortress for sharing your experiences from nationals this past weekend. I enjoy reading your workout blogs and was rooting for you all to do well. It sounded like you all had a great time. I also swam and it's encouraging to know I'm not alone when it comes to a few butterflies before the first race, some swims with technical issues, some swims where your body just doesn't cooperate. Keep training hard, you're all an inspiration.
Parents
  • Just wanted to say thank you to Stewart, PWB, Water Rat, and Fortress for sharing your experiences from nationals this past weekend. I enjoy reading your workout blogs and was rooting for you all to do well. It sounded like you all had a great time. I also swam and it's encouraging to know I'm not alone when it comes to a few butterflies before the first race, some swims with technical issues, some swims where your body just doesn't cooperate. Keep training hard, you're all an inspiration. I believe we all motivate each other on these forums and that's what makes it fun. I can also say that my fiercest competitors are also my best friends. I don't believe there many other places or sports where these kinds of rivalries and friendships form. We all had a blast hanging out at Nationals with friends who share the common love of swimming. Like others have said we all share the butterflies and despite slowing down with age I suspect we will always have these due to the love of racing. Thanks for the post Dan.
  • Just wanted to say thank you to Stewart, PWB, Water Rat, and Fortress for sharing your experiences from nationals this past weekend. I enjoy reading your workout blogs and was rooting for you all to do well. It sounded like you all had a great time. I also swam and it's encouraging to know I'm not alone when it comes to a few butterflies before the first race, some swims with technical issues, some swims where your body just doesn't cooperate. Keep training hard, you're all an inspiration. I believe we all motivate each other on these forums and that's what makes it fun. I can also say that my fiercest competitors are also my best friends. I don't believe there many other places or sports where these kinds of rivalries and friendships form. We all had a blast hanging out at Nationals with friends who share the common love of swimming. Like others have said we all share the butterflies and despite slowing down with age I suspect we will always have these due to the love of racing. Thanks for the post Dan.
Children
No Data