Entries for European Masters in London are open(EDIT:reopen)

Former Member
Former Member
euroaquatics2016.london/.../ There is are limit for 14000 entries. I have some doubts about this. I think is not a good idea for limit the number of swim people. A better way would be to increase the standard times imo.
Parents
  • I'm glad I did 2 LEN European Champs and one of them was in Eindhoven. This year I cannot go and I'm glad I can't - this would be a real stress.... just WOW!!! - 14000 in 2 days! Even in Riccione at Worlds the official number of participants was 12000 including synchronized swimming and dives and that meet was absolutely insane - 2 of my events I swam after 10pm. In Eindhoven the number was around 5000. 14000 - that's just unbelievable!!! :afraid:
  • I'm glad I did 2 LEN European Champs and one of them was in Eindhoven. This year I cannot go and I'm glad I can't - this would be a real stress.... just WOW!!! - 14000 in 2 days! Even in Riccione at Worlds the official number of participants was 12000 including synchronized swimming and dives and that meet was absolutely insane - 2 of my events I swam after 10pm. In Eindhoven the number was around 5000. 14000 - that's just unbelievable!!! :afraid:
Children
No Data