Entries for European Masters in London are open(EDIT:reopen)

Former Member
Former Member
euroaquatics2016.london/.../ There is are limit for 14000 entries. I have some doubts about this. I think is not a good idea for limit the number of swim people. A better way would be to increase the standard times imo.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    on the german masters-page www.dsv.de/.../ is a comment about the situation: "...The procedure to cut the number of entries to 14000 was a fair soulution, and what happens was unpredictable..." I still can't belive how bad the plan was to let the first 14000 entries in and everybody out who is too late. But NOW going to cancal all entries and make some new entrie-procedure would be poor imo. I mean how can you fix a situation who is just out of your mind? Everybody who is in right now and who would be out after a new procedure would never enter events like this anymore again. He would be pissed of for all time... Maybe you can cut the number of people in every event and every age group to 25 or 30 and let the 5 best people from 2015 in, so that everybody has a chance to swim against the fastes in water and not against the fastest on the internet. But to be honest, there is no wise soulution at the moment.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    on the german masters-page www.dsv.de/.../ is a comment about the situation: "...The procedure to cut the number of entries to 14000 was a fair soulution, and what happens was unpredictable..." I still can't belive how bad the plan was to let the first 14000 entries in and everybody out who is too late. But NOW going to cancal all entries and make some new entrie-procedure would be poor imo. I mean how can you fix a situation who is just out of your mind? Everybody who is in right now and who would be out after a new procedure would never enter events like this anymore again. He would be pissed of for all time... Maybe you can cut the number of people in every event and every age group to 25 or 30 and let the 5 best people from 2015 in, so that everybody has a chance to swim against the fastes in water and not against the fastest on the internet. But to be honest, there is no wise soulution at the moment.
Children
No Data