Swimming newbie

Former Member
Former Member
Hi everyone! I'm learning how to swim and am writing about my experience. I hope you join me on my journey. here is article one: www.usms.org/.../articledisplay.php and here is article two: www.usms.org/.../articledisplay.php enjoy! Jerry
Parents
  • Hi, Jerry: it's great to see your progress. I, too, grew up in a non-swimming family and was constantly being told not to go in the water or I'd drown. I was also in my 40s when I took my first swim lesson and had the same fears and inner dialogue you did. I applaud you for your courage, not only in getting into the pool, but in sharing your journey with us. Big applause.:banana::chug:
  • Hi, Jerry: it's great to see your progress. I, too, grew up in a non-swimming family and was constantly being told not to go in the water or I'd drown. I was also in my 40s when I took my first swim lesson and had the same fears and inner dialogue you did. I applaud you for your courage, not only in getting into the pool, but in sharing your journey with us. Big applause.:banana::chug:
Children
No Data