Swimming newbie

Former Member
Former Member
Hi everyone! I'm learning how to swim and am writing about my experience. I hope you join me on my journey. here is article one: www.usms.org/.../articledisplay.php and here is article two: www.usms.org/.../articledisplay.php enjoy! Jerry
Parents
  • :welcome: Hi Jerry! I'm glad to see you took my advice in the e-mail I sent you to join us on the Forums. See? I told you there would be supportive Forumites here! Hang around (and poke around the other threads), and you will soon get hooked. :agree: I'm curious... Did Karla Peterson remember me? If you show her the article I sent you, I'm guess she might! Have fun at your next swim lesson, and don't forget to practice. The more you practice the better you will get! :cheerleader: Good luck! :wiggle:
  • :welcome: Hi Jerry! I'm glad to see you took my advice in the e-mail I sent you to join us on the Forums. See? I told you there would be supportive Forumites here! Hang around (and poke around the other threads), and you will soon get hooked. :agree: I'm curious... Did Karla Peterson remember me? If you show her the article I sent you, I'm guess she might! Have fun at your next swim lesson, and don't forget to practice. The more you practice the better you will get! :cheerleader: Good luck! :wiggle:
Children
No Data