Swimming newbie

Former Member
Former Member
Hi everyone! I'm learning how to swim and am writing about my experience. I hope you join me on my journey. here is article one: www.usms.org/.../articledisplay.php and here is article two: www.usms.org/.../articledisplay.php enjoy! Jerry
Parents
  • I'm enjoying your articles also! Sometimes friends say "I never learned to swim as a kid. I don't think I could do it now." Your articles can give them confidence! Keep on going! I also (like Vintage Dirt) learned to swim as a kid, although didn't join a masters' group until I was 54. I'm still learning new things--just learned how to flip turn at age 65! Also working on butterfly (that's been pretty hard, but I figure why not--whatever increases the fun!). Hope you keep on enjoying it!
  • I'm enjoying your articles also! Sometimes friends say "I never learned to swim as a kid. I don't think I could do it now." Your articles can give them confidence! Keep on going! I also (like Vintage Dirt) learned to swim as a kid, although didn't join a masters' group until I was 54. I'm still learning new things--just learned how to flip turn at age 65! Also working on butterfly (that's been pretty hard, but I figure why not--whatever increases the fun!). Hope you keep on enjoying it!
Children
No Data