Info about Alberca Olimpica, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Late query, I know, but we are headed to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow for a week of vacation. I found a pool in town, Alberca Olimpica, but can't find any contact info via Google. The FINA and Federacion Mexicana de Natacion websites weren't helpful either. I'm sure I can ask the hotel staff to try and track down hours and costs when I get there, but was hoping someone knew what's what. Thx, Skip
Parents
  • Sorry, no further update. We've not yet settled on whether to return to PV in February either. Also, at this point, should we return to PV, I won't be swimming. Not long after we returned, I was involved in a crash on my bike when riding home from work. I sport a titanium rod in my right femur now, and with an untreated AC joint dislocation on my left side (needed my arms to operate the crutches), I'm not really able to swim. I canceled my YMCA membership after a couple tries. I'm going to give it a couple more months of dry land exercise and see where things stand. I might opt for surgery if things don't improve. I really need another exercise option besides cycling. It really makes my wife nervous if I ride to work, I can't swim, and can't really run (slightly faster than a hobble, and only for very short distances). I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out which direction my wasteline has been moving. You get three guesses and the first two don't count. :( Wow, l am so sorry to hear that. I hope you heal relatively quickly and heal completely. I have had several friends badly hurt in bike accidents. I used to love to bike, now not so much.
  • Sorry, no further update. We've not yet settled on whether to return to PV in February either. Also, at this point, should we return to PV, I won't be swimming. Not long after we returned, I was involved in a crash on my bike when riding home from work. I sport a titanium rod in my right femur now, and with an untreated AC joint dislocation on my left side (needed my arms to operate the crutches), I'm not really able to swim. I canceled my YMCA membership after a couple tries. I'm going to give it a couple more months of dry land exercise and see where things stand. I might opt for surgery if things don't improve. I really need another exercise option besides cycling. It really makes my wife nervous if I ride to work, I can't swim, and can't really run (slightly faster than a hobble, and only for very short distances). I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out which direction my wasteline has been moving. You get three guesses and the first two don't count. :( Wow, l am so sorry to hear that. I hope you heal relatively quickly and heal completely. I have had several friends badly hurt in bike accidents. I used to love to bike, now not so much.
Children
No Data