Dropping Time in the 100 ***

Former Member
Former Member
Hey any help is appreciated. I currently go a 1:12:52 in my 100 *** and am trying to make make state cut which is about a 1:04. There's only 5 weeks left before sectionals and I was wondering first of all if you think if this is possible and second of all if it is what suggestions would you have to drop time. Thanks!
Parents
  • Not seeing your stroke(you could post a video) nor knowing your workouts,I can't say what is possible. Will you be shaved and tapered for sectionals? That will make a big difference. Generic suggestions: really work on streamlining at the end of each stroke and on the turns. Work each turn perfectly,be crisp off the wall,be long on the glide and pull down and be smooth on the breakout. If you can decrease your stroke count while maintaining your speed you will have more left for the last 25.
  • Not seeing your stroke(you could post a video) nor knowing your workouts,I can't say what is possible. Will you be shaved and tapered for sectionals? That will make a big difference. Generic suggestions: really work on streamlining at the end of each stroke and on the turns. Work each turn perfectly,be crisp off the wall,be long on the glide and pull down and be smooth on the breakout. If you can decrease your stroke count while maintaining your speed you will have more left for the last 25.
Children
No Data