FLOG Goals for 2015: Will you make, break or forsake?

There are less than 4 weeks to go before the end of December and 2015. Are you on track to make your goals? Will you exceed your goals beyond your wildest dreams? Or is it (at last) time to re-assess? There is still time. Perhaps some last minute cramming.....
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    10075 Injury in May/June meant a change in target from 1000000 m to 750000m. Even so I'm struggling to hit that in time. Still it's been a good year overall - back in the Nationals pool and a 10 km river swim with no shoulder pain yeah!!!
  • I made my 500 mile goal today, but the prizes are gone, anybody know how to get the 500 mile swim cap?
  • 500 miles used to be a suit. Not sure there was ever a 500 mile cap.
  • I made my 500 mile goal today, but the prizes are gone, anybody know how to get the 500 mile swim cap?* USMS is in the process of updating the online store for GTD Milestone Awards. Please check back in early 2016. Congratulations on reaching your milestone and thank you for your patience! Contact gtd@usms.org with any questions.
  • I made my goal yesterday. Now everything else is bonus :-). The 25 miles that I swam on SwimVacation last week certainly helped. I wish that I had the time to swim that much all the time. Darn work! Now I have to decide on a goal for 2016. I'll miss at least 3 weeks after having my baby, and summer will be crazy as our waterski club is hosting both Regionals and Nationals. I may have to reduce my goal from this year's.
  • * USMS is in the process of updating the online store for GTD Milestone Awards. Please check back in early 2016. Congratulations on reaching your milestone and thank you for your patience! Contact gtd@usms.org with any questions. Bummer! I just hit my goal today and was going to order my cap as a Christmas Present to me. (Knowing fully well it wouldn't arrive in time.). Odd to do this now when people are hitting their year end goals. :-/