FLOG Goals for 2015: Will you make, break or forsake?

There are less than 4 weeks to go before the end of December and 2015. Are you on track to make your goals? Will you exceed your goals beyond your wildest dreams? Or is it (at last) time to re-assess? There is still time. Perhaps some last minute cramming.....
Parents
  • I made my goal yesterday. Now everything else is bonus :-). The 25 miles that I swam on SwimVacation last week certainly helped. I wish that I had the time to swim that much all the time. Darn work! Now I have to decide on a goal for 2016. I'll miss at least 3 weeks after having my baby, and summer will be crazy as our waterski club is hosting both Regionals and Nationals. I may have to reduce my goal from this year's.
  • I made my goal yesterday. Now everything else is bonus :-). The 25 miles that I swam on SwimVacation last week certainly helped. I wish that I had the time to swim that much all the time. Darn work! Now I have to decide on a goal for 2016. I'll miss at least 3 weeks after having my baby, and summer will be crazy as our waterski club is hosting both Regionals and Nationals. I may have to reduce my goal from this year's.
Children
No Data