Personal best in the age of 36. Yes it is possible

Former Member
Former Member
Last weekend at the german masters championchips, I smashed my personal best in the 50m backstroke about more than half of one second! I swam 28,38. My best time was 28,9 (about 15 years ago). I still can't belive that...
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi Muppet, There are three of them in germany. Two hold at LCM and one at SCM. Usually the first german masters are in April includes some 200m, 400m IM and 400m free and also long distance freestyle. The second german masters are in June includes all 50m and 100m, 200m IM and 200m freestyle. The last one big meet is end of november at SCM. But next year the first two nationals are earlier than usually because of the big euro masters meet end of may.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Hi Muppet, There are three of them in germany. Two hold at LCM and one at SCM. Usually the first german masters are in April includes some 200m, 400m IM and 400m free and also long distance freestyle. The second german masters are in June includes all 50m and 100m, 200m IM and 200m freestyle. The last one big meet is end of november at SCM. But next year the first two nationals are earlier than usually because of the big euro masters meet end of may.
Children
No Data