2015 Swim-Gift Giving

what kinds of swim gifts are on in store for all the swimmers on the nice list this year? what would you like? what are you giving to a swimmer? :santa3:
Parents
  • I've actually been toying with the idea of giving my sister a membership to USMS. Normally we just have the kids exchange but I know she'd love Swimmer and the online workouts and I'd love if she could go to with me to one of the good big meets (read - all sanctioned so must be a member). I know there are TYR grab bag suits on my wish list as well as a spa gift card. I'm hoping someone will make me a terry towel with elastic on top. If not, I will be soon. A few women on my team have these so they can dry their hair in comfort before getting changed. It seems fabulous. Oh, and jeans one size smaller. Back to swimming side effect. :D I'm getting my nephew a swim bag. Super excited I get to do that for him. But thinking in general of swimmers and what would always be appreciated: - Food. Pile on the Christmas cookies and fudge. - those gigantic 32 oz naglene bottles. Seems there's never enough in my house. - warm, fuzzy or silly winter hats. Because if you're not going straight to work, your hair is going to just leave the pool wet & freeze. - Epsom salts/warm bean microwave thingies/anything for achy muscles - oh, and did I mention food? :D
  • I've actually been toying with the idea of giving my sister a membership to USMS. Normally we just have the kids exchange but I know she'd love Swimmer and the online workouts and I'd love if she could go to with me to one of the good big meets (read - all sanctioned so must be a member). I know there are TYR grab bag suits on my wish list as well as a spa gift card. I'm hoping someone will make me a terry towel with elastic on top. If not, I will be soon. A few women on my team have these so they can dry their hair in comfort before getting changed. It seems fabulous. Oh, and jeans one size smaller. Back to swimming side effect. :D I'm getting my nephew a swim bag. Super excited I get to do that for him. But thinking in general of swimmers and what would always be appreciated: - Food. Pile on the Christmas cookies and fudge. - those gigantic 32 oz naglene bottles. Seems there's never enough in my house. - warm, fuzzy or silly winter hats. Because if you're not going straight to work, your hair is going to just leave the pool wet & freeze. - Epsom salts/warm bean microwave thingies/anything for achy muscles - oh, and did I mention food? :D
Children
No Data