2015 Swim-Gift Giving

what kinds of swim gifts are on in store for all the swimmers on the nice list this year? what would you like? what are you giving to a swimmer? :santa3:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Don't forget that if you renew your USMS membership before December 31, you'll receive discount codes for the below sponsors in your "welcome to USMS" email: Aqua Sphere - 20% off entire order dryrobe - 15% off order* FINIS - 25% off entire order Malibu C – 20% off entire order P2Life – 25% off entire order Speedo - 30% off entire order* Rudy Project - 50% off entire order TRISWIM - 40% off all TRISWIM, FOGGIES, TRISLIDE and DERMASPORT products Swimoutlet.com – 15% off USMS merchandise & Sporti branded products* TYR - 30% off entire order* XX2i Optics - 60% off entire order *Some restrictions apply
  • That would be considered coal in my stocking, pwb. LOL! :drowning:
  • what kinds of swim gifts are on in store for all the swimmers on the nice list this year?I'm going to give all followers of the Stroke & IM workouts (forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php a bunch of 400 IMs because there's no event that comes closer to approximating pure joy and love!
  • I'm going to give all followers of the Stroke & IM workouts (forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php a bunch of 400 IMs because there's no event that comes closer to approximating pure joy and love! Yay! :applaud:
  • I'm going to give all followers of the Stroke & IM workouts (forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php a bunch of 400 IMs because there's no event that comes closer to approximating pure joy and love! SOOOOO glad we're not exchanging gifts this year!
  • I'm going to give all followers of the Stroke & IM workouts (forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php a bunch of 400 IMs because there's no event that comes closer to approximating pure joy and love! i'd like to remain married to my gift recipient after her receipt of her gift. while she does love a good pwb workout, this sure isn't going to help me out in the long-run... ;)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    The playmobil swimmer is a cute gift for any age group or masters swimmer: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_ph
  • Yay for pwb and all the 400 IMs to come!! Often times those workouts are what get me out of bed in the morning. Not so much because I look forward to them but because how much I love to look back on them.
  • I've actually been toying with the idea of giving my sister a membership to USMS. Normally we just have the kids exchange but I know she'd love Swimmer and the online workouts and I'd love if she could go to with me to one of the good big meets (read - all sanctioned so must be a member). I know there are TYR grab bag suits on my wish list as well as a spa gift card. I'm hoping someone will make me a terry towel with elastic on top. If not, I will be soon. A few women on my team have these so they can dry their hair in comfort before getting changed. It seems fabulous. Oh, and jeans one size smaller. Back to swimming side effect. :D I'm getting my nephew a swim bag. Super excited I get to do that for him. But thinking in general of swimmers and what would always be appreciated: - Food. Pile on the Christmas cookies and fudge. - those gigantic 32 oz naglene bottles. Seems there's never enough in my house. - warm, fuzzy or silly winter hats. Because if you're not going straight to work, your hair is going to just leave the pool wet & freeze. - Epsom salts/warm bean microwave thingies/anything for achy muscles - oh, and did I mention food? :D
  • Has anyone tried out the Speedo Shine or the Moov trackers that are good in water? If so, what did you think of them? Kari