You know your a swimmer continued.

Former Member
Former Member
You know your a swimmer when you walk into a indoor pool and inhale deeply enjoying the aroma of cholirine. You know your a swimmer when you know the exact site of every indoor and outdoor pool where you have been station. You know your a swimmer when after six long weeks of basic trianing you are released to do what ever you want and you go for a swim.:cool:
Parents
  • Interesting. It may be that they just want to get away from managing the platform. Several years ago RUNNERâ€TmS WORLD had a discussion forum platform. I had been active on it for years. Seemed to me that it was valuable asset to them (RW). There were lots of ads on it so businesses were paying them money for that. Although USMS forums donâ€Tmt have ads. But then for some reason they turned management of it over to active.com but it was still the RW forums. Active sponsors lots of online event registration, and other stuff like that. They screwed it all up. The discussion forums kinda went to hell and a and hand basket. Soon thereafter they (Active) shut them down with RWâ€Tms approval. Dan
  • Interesting. It may be that they just want to get away from managing the platform. Several years ago RUNNERâ€TmS WORLD had a discussion forum platform. I had been active on it for years. Seemed to me that it was valuable asset to them (RW). There were lots of ads on it so businesses were paying them money for that. Although USMS forums donâ€Tmt have ads. But then for some reason they turned management of it over to active.com but it was still the RW forums. Active sponsors lots of online event registration, and other stuff like that. They screwed it all up. The discussion forums kinda went to hell and a and hand basket. Soon thereafter they (Active) shut them down with RWâ€Tms approval. Dan
Children
No Data