Speedo Vanquisher Goggles

The Women's Vanquisher is the only goggle I can wear without leaking. I tend to purchase about 4 pair at a time when they are on sale, so I may have had them for awhile before I wear them. Here's the problem: For the third time in the last year or so, the coating has bubbled up on the first wearing, making them unusable. The first time it happened, I was at Nationals where a Speedo rep switched them out as flawed. It's not so convenient when you don't have a Speedo rep nearby. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how have you handled it? Love the goggles, but hate throwing them away after one wearing!
Parents
  • Allen, I don't mean to be snarky, but read the title of this thread - Speedo Vanquishers are the best ever made and, when treated periodically to a nice baby shampoo bath, you will never need to buy another pair of goggles. I'll be racing in either some clear or smoked/mirrored Vanquishers (depending upon how bada$$ I feel like) in Greensboro that are each well over 5 years old. I know,but I didn't want to start a new thread,I was the last poster on the thread,and others mentioned other goggles. I have tried vanquishers and they just don't give me a good fit.
  • Allen, I don't mean to be snarky, but read the title of this thread - Speedo Vanquishers are the best ever made and, when treated periodically to a nice baby shampoo bath, you will never need to buy another pair of goggles. I'll be racing in either some clear or smoked/mirrored Vanquishers (depending upon how bada$$ I feel like) in Greensboro that are each well over 5 years old. I know,but I didn't want to start a new thread,I was the last poster on the thread,and others mentioned other goggles. I have tried vanquishers and they just don't give me a good fit.
Children
No Data