Speedo Vanquisher Goggles

The Women's Vanquisher is the only goggle I can wear without leaking. I tend to purchase about 4 pair at a time when they are on sale, so I may have had them for awhile before I wear them. Here's the problem: For the third time in the last year or so, the coating has bubbled up on the first wearing, making them unusable. The first time it happened, I was at Nationals where a Speedo rep switched them out as flawed. It's not so convenient when you don't have a Speedo rep nearby. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how have you handled it? Love the goggles, but hate throwing them away after one wearing!
Parents
  • I might be considered old school, but I just use swedes with no anti-fog and just dunk 'em between sets on the wall to rinse some of the fog out. :D I wear one pair of goggles all year until spring nationals, then get a new pair for nationals (other pair gets pretty scratched up by that point). That new pair becomes my in-season goggles until the next nationals, then I repeat the cycle.
  • I might be considered old school, but I just use swedes with no anti-fog and just dunk 'em between sets on the wall to rinse some of the fog out. :D I wear one pair of goggles all year until spring nationals, then get a new pair for nationals (other pair gets pretty scratched up by that point). That new pair becomes my in-season goggles until the next nationals, then I repeat the cycle.
Children
No Data