Speedo Vanquisher Goggles

The Women's Vanquisher is the only goggle I can wear without leaking. I tend to purchase about 4 pair at a time when they are on sale, so I may have had them for awhile before I wear them. Here's the problem: For the third time in the last year or so, the coating has bubbled up on the first wearing, making them unusable. The first time it happened, I was at Nationals where a Speedo rep switched them out as flawed. It's not so convenient when you don't have a Speedo rep nearby. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how have you handled it? Love the goggles, but hate throwing them away after one wearing!
Parents
  • They're unusable as-is, because the anti-fog coating is so bubbled and cracked, so I figured it was worth a shot (especially since Elaine has had success using it on TYR goggles). Yes, Jayhawk, that is my particular problem, not fogging. The thing we have in common is that we tend to stash our goggles. I wonder it the coating "bubbles" over time.
  • They're unusable as-is, because the anti-fog coating is so bubbled and cracked, so I figured it was worth a shot (especially since Elaine has had success using it on TYR goggles). Yes, Jayhawk, that is my particular problem, not fogging. The thing we have in common is that we tend to stash our goggles. I wonder it the coating "bubbles" over time.
Children
No Data