Speedo Vanquisher Goggles

The Women's Vanquisher is the only goggle I can wear without leaking. I tend to purchase about 4 pair at a time when they are on sale, so I may have had them for awhile before I wear them. Here's the problem: For the third time in the last year or so, the coating has bubbled up on the first wearing, making them unusable. The first time it happened, I was at Nationals where a Speedo rep switched them out as flawed. It's not so convenient when you don't have a Speedo rep nearby. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how have you handled it? Love the goggles, but hate throwing them away after one wearing!
Parents
  • Hmm, it's not working for me. Do you have to apply multiple times? I tried once but it didn't seem to do much of anything. I can't remember which brand I used at the time (it was a couple of years ago), but it did remove the coating effectively without scratching my goggles. I don't know what to suggest at this point, Jayhawk. Sorry about that!
  • Hmm, it's not working for me. Do you have to apply multiple times? I tried once but it didn't seem to do much of anything. I can't remember which brand I used at the time (it was a couple of years ago), but it did remove the coating effectively without scratching my goggles. I don't know what to suggest at this point, Jayhawk. Sorry about that!
Children
No Data