Snorkel use

Our coach doesn't give specific times or workouts to use the snorkel. I love mine but I'm not sure when it's the best time to use it? I have been using it at the end in the pull sets but can it be effectively used in main cardio focused sets?
Parents
  • The MP snorkel is the best one I've tried by a long shot. Mouth piece a little bulky though i have been using a Finis snorkel for a long time but bought the MP snorkel this go around. It helped that it was about $10 cheaper! The MP snorkel does not move around as much as the finis snorkel on turns due to the snorkel being closer to my face. I really like the snorkel but I find it harder to breath than the Finis snorkel. It reminds me of the Finis with the cardio cap. It may just be me but I think it's harder cardio vascularly, which is actually a good thing but definitely takes some getting used to.
  • The MP snorkel is the best one I've tried by a long shot. Mouth piece a little bulky though i have been using a Finis snorkel for a long time but bought the MP snorkel this go around. It helped that it was about $10 cheaper! The MP snorkel does not move around as much as the finis snorkel on turns due to the snorkel being closer to my face. I really like the snorkel but I find it harder to breath than the Finis snorkel. It reminds me of the Finis with the cardio cap. It may just be me but I think it's harder cardio vascularly, which is actually a good thing but definitely takes some getting used to.
Children
No Data