Snorkel use

Our coach doesn't give specific times or workouts to use the snorkel. I love mine but I'm not sure when it's the best time to use it? I have been using it at the end in the pull sets but can it be effectively used in main cardio focused sets?
Parents
  • Thanks for the tip. I had no idea replacement head brackets were sold for the Finis snorkels, but apparently they are: www.finisinc.com/Replacement-Head-Bracket They're even available on Amazon Prime! This past summer I wore a bungee cord on my finis snorkel and actually found the skinny little bungee cord worked great. My wife bought me a new snorkel when she spotted black mold growing inside the snorkel, so I am back to the finis strap. I probably should put my snorkel in some disinfectant every once in a while I guess.
  • Thanks for the tip. I had no idea replacement head brackets were sold for the Finis snorkels, but apparently they are: www.finisinc.com/Replacement-Head-Bracket They're even available on Amazon Prime! This past summer I wore a bungee cord on my finis snorkel and actually found the skinny little bungee cord worked great. My wife bought me a new snorkel when she spotted black mold growing inside the snorkel, so I am back to the finis strap. I probably should put my snorkel in some disinfectant every once in a while I guess.
Children
No Data