Snorkel use

Our coach doesn't give specific times or workouts to use the snorkel. I love mine but I'm not sure when it's the best time to use it? I have been using it at the end in the pull sets but can it be effectively used in main cardio focused sets?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    the headband is quite worn out and uncomfortable on my forehead. Why you just don't buy the replacement head-strap for your snorkel? It will surely be cheaper solution rather than buying a new snorkel. Can't say anything about MP snorkels, but imho Speedo is surely not a brightest good idea in terms of quality of materials used (design and fitting is okay, but that's it...). Two fellows had Speedo snorkels (one's headband torn away within 7-8 months of occasional use, and the other guy had problems with sealing in the bottom). Of course I know also guys who use Speedo snorkels for much longer time and these could be just a defective batch, however based on my observations on all type of products of Speedo in the last few years, they mostly rely on their old glory, instead of pursuing quality and even less known brand like Finis produce products with much better quality.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    the headband is quite worn out and uncomfortable on my forehead. Why you just don't buy the replacement head-strap for your snorkel? It will surely be cheaper solution rather than buying a new snorkel. Can't say anything about MP snorkels, but imho Speedo is surely not a brightest good idea in terms of quality of materials used (design and fitting is okay, but that's it...). Two fellows had Speedo snorkels (one's headband torn away within 7-8 months of occasional use, and the other guy had problems with sealing in the bottom). Of course I know also guys who use Speedo snorkels for much longer time and these could be just a defective batch, however based on my observations on all type of products of Speedo in the last few years, they mostly rely on their old glory, instead of pursuing quality and even less known brand like Finis produce products with much better quality.
Children
No Data