Snorkel use

Our coach doesn't give specific times or workouts to use the snorkel. I love mine but I'm not sure when it's the best time to use it? I have been using it at the end in the pull sets but can it be effectively used in main cardio focused sets?
Parents
  • I've tried to love my snorkel. I really have but my snorkel doesn't love me back. in fact she tries to drown me. I think she prefers to stay in my mesh swim bag and just be used for show. for example, whenever I wear my snorkel, I get this overwhelming need to inhale through my nose. I can feel water pressing up my nostrils. no matter how hard I blow out my nose, the water pressure always returns. Second, on the flip, forget about it. it shifts to the side, flops off my head. doesn't clear. my snorkel does not love me at all. Snorkels work best in a threesome...of you, the snorkel, and a nose clip. Also works best if you have a snorkel with a purge valve, much better than the old style ones with no purge valve.
  • I've tried to love my snorkel. I really have but my snorkel doesn't love me back. in fact she tries to drown me. I think she prefers to stay in my mesh swim bag and just be used for show. for example, whenever I wear my snorkel, I get this overwhelming need to inhale through my nose. I can feel water pressing up my nostrils. no matter how hard I blow out my nose, the water pressure always returns. Second, on the flip, forget about it. it shifts to the side, flops off my head. doesn't clear. my snorkel does not love me at all. Snorkels work best in a threesome...of you, the snorkel, and a nose clip. Also works best if you have a snorkel with a purge valve, much better than the old style ones with no purge valve.
Children
No Data