Snorkel use

Our coach doesn't give specific times or workouts to use the snorkel. I love mine but I'm not sure when it's the best time to use it? I have been using it at the end in the pull sets but can it be effectively used in main cardio focused sets?
Parents
  • I tend to use my snorkel at any point of the practice when I'm doing free, depending on what I want to work on. If I use it during warmup, I focus on body position at slower speeds During aerobic sets, I focus on maintaining body position During anaerobic sets, I just focus on trying to get enough air :D I usually use the snorkel once or twice a practice, depending on what I want to focus on. Besides body position, I think it's a great tool for working on breath control, no matter what pace you're swimming at.
  • I tend to use my snorkel at any point of the practice when I'm doing free, depending on what I want to work on. If I use it during warmup, I focus on body position at slower speeds During aerobic sets, I focus on maintaining body position During anaerobic sets, I just focus on trying to get enough air :D I usually use the snorkel once or twice a practice, depending on what I want to focus on. Besides body position, I think it's a great tool for working on breath control, no matter what pace you're swimming at.
Children
No Data