Snorkel use

Our coach doesn't give specific times or workouts to use the snorkel. I love mine but I'm not sure when it's the best time to use it? I have been using it at the end in the pull sets but can it be effectively used in main cardio focused sets?
Parents
  • I have trouble keeping the snorkel straight at faster speeds off the wall. Does anyone have feedback with the new speedo sprint design yet? I've had this same problem and figured out that it is happening mostly when my streamline is a bit "loose" coming off the wall. When I focus on having my arms very tight against my head and not opening up until I initiate my 1st stroke then it will stay straight.
  • I have trouble keeping the snorkel straight at faster speeds off the wall. Does anyone have feedback with the new speedo sprint design yet? I've had this same problem and figured out that it is happening mostly when my streamline is a bit "loose" coming off the wall. When I focus on having my arms very tight against my head and not opening up until I initiate my 1st stroke then it will stay straight.
Children
No Data