Hmmm...

...What's wrong with this picture? :lmao: 9972 Note the sign behind the starting block. This is at the Beaufort, South Carolina pool where I am currently visiting. I also got a chuckle out of this: 9973 Ya gotta love that pooch's dorsal fin and goggles! :D
Parents
  • And I have a feeling there were lots of bad accidents caused by people diving into shallow water. The pool where I grew up was 3' 8" with no deep end. We had a separate diving well. In all my years swimming there and lifeguarding there, we never had a serious accident. A few morons sprained ankles jumping in feet first while I was working, though. My start is pretty bad now, and I blame this pool. I can't learn to 'thread the needle'. And sometimes by habit I start kicking in the air.
  • And I have a feeling there were lots of bad accidents caused by people diving into shallow water. The pool where I grew up was 3' 8" with no deep end. We had a separate diving well. In all my years swimming there and lifeguarding there, we never had a serious accident. A few morons sprained ankles jumping in feet first while I was working, though. My start is pretty bad now, and I blame this pool. I can't learn to 'thread the needle'. And sometimes by habit I start kicking in the air.
Children
No Data