Rob Butcher Leaving for Swim Across America

swimswam.com/.../ Congrats and good luck, Rob!
Parents
  • Julia, that was a wonderful interview with Rob! Your questions were excellent, and Rob's responses were both heart-wrenching and heart-warming. Rob, I wish you the very best in life! You are an inspiration and did a fabulous job as our leader at USMS. On a personal note, I always appreciated your kindness when I met you at Nationals and saw you again at subsequent Nationals. The same goes for those e-mails. Remember when that pool company in the Atlanta area ripped off our trademarked USMS logo and had the NERVE to display it on their vans? BUSTED! Man, was I miffed! :bitching: You were on it, though. :applaud: Kudos! I look forward to seeing you at a Swim Across America swim someday! Good luck to you and your family!!
  • Julia, that was a wonderful interview with Rob! Your questions were excellent, and Rob's responses were both heart-wrenching and heart-warming. Rob, I wish you the very best in life! You are an inspiration and did a fabulous job as our leader at USMS. On a personal note, I always appreciated your kindness when I met you at Nationals and saw you again at subsequent Nationals. The same goes for those e-mails. Remember when that pool company in the Atlanta area ripped off our trademarked USMS logo and had the NERVE to display it on their vans? BUSTED! Man, was I miffed! :bitching: You were on it, though. :applaud: Kudos! I look forward to seeing you at a Swim Across America swim someday! Good luck to you and your family!!
Children
No Data