Ocean swimming in Barcelona and Lisbon

Will be visiting Barcelona in early October and Lisbon towards the end of October. Would love to have a swim in the Mediterranean in Barcelona and the Atlantic in Lisbon. Any suggestions for a safe, clean and convenient beach to swim in either place?
Parents
  • Hey Aztimm, Came across a group that meets weekly for ocean swims. www.meetup.com/.../ Thanks! I found that group last week. Maybe I'll meet with them today. It seems that if you head down to almost any beach, you'll find other swimmers. The lifeguards I've chatted with said that there's almost always people swimming, especially early/late in the day (just after sunrise/before sunset).
  • Hey Aztimm, Came across a group that meets weekly for ocean swims. www.meetup.com/.../ Thanks! I found that group last week. Maybe I'll meet with them today. It seems that if you head down to almost any beach, you'll find other swimmers. The lifeguards I've chatted with said that there's almost always people swimming, especially early/late in the day (just after sunrise/before sunset).
Children
No Data