Shoulder Surgery advice

I am scheduled to have Shoulder Surgery (Arthroscopic) in November to remove a bone spur. Thankfully it is only a bone spur and I do not have any rotator cuff damage. Does anyone have any thoughts on pre-surgery rehab? A lane mate of mine suggested it and said it made a huge difference in his post surgery rehab from shoulder reconstruction surgery a few years ago. Also, if you had the surgery- how long were you out of the water? Thanks.
Parents
  • Jerry.. Ha.. That is who my lane mate recommended.. Are you going to be having the Sunbelt this year with the MCAC being closed? Steve.. Thanks for the advice.. Never heard of the Polar Pack Ice Unit.. I will have to look into that.. My goal is to go to Greensboro if at all possible.. I know that I won't be swimming my best times, but I enjoyed it when they had it there a few years ago. Are you going?
  • Jerry.. Ha.. That is who my lane mate recommended.. Are you going to be having the Sunbelt this year with the MCAC being closed? Steve.. Thanks for the advice.. Never heard of the Polar Pack Ice Unit.. I will have to look into that.. My goal is to go to Greensboro if at all possible.. I know that I won't be swimming my best times, but I enjoyed it when they had it there a few years ago. Are you going?
Children
No Data