Odd Department Store Display

I was in a local Target department store (Dartmouth, MA) with the wife and h.s. son yesterday.,While they were back-to-school shopping I was just strolling around. There in the electronics section I came upon a display of swimming goggles. Not along with other swimming/pool items, just the goggles...with electronic stuff all around. Odd! Dan
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I thought GPS goggles would just be just for tracking how far you swam, etc. to look at when you get back to your computer. I just found a company that is trying to put in a "heads up display" style indication that has indication lights that light up if you are veering left or right. www.dcrainmaker.com/.../iolite-enabled-goggles.html The link above is a demo released during their failed kickstarter but they seem to have a product you can buy today on their website.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I thought GPS goggles would just be just for tracking how far you swam, etc. to look at when you get back to your computer. I just found a company that is trying to put in a "heads up display" style indication that has indication lights that light up if you are veering left or right. www.dcrainmaker.com/.../iolite-enabled-goggles.html The link above is a demo released during their failed kickstarter but they seem to have a product you can buy today on their website.
Children
No Data