Help my fly

Former Member
Former Member
the butterfly stroke always takes a toll on my lower back, does everybody experience that or have i done the wrong technique? Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Parents
  • I do fly breathing with my head to the side like free. Try this to take any neck/back related issues. I find it is also easier to take a breath. Yes it is legal. Side breathing is definitely an alternative. If you try this, Shamu, be sure that you have the ability to breathe bilaterally, at least every other length. Otherwise, you could be putting too much pressure on your neck and you could also be emphasizing an uneven finish of the pull.
  • I do fly breathing with my head to the side like free. Try this to take any neck/back related issues. I find it is also easier to take a breath. Yes it is legal. Side breathing is definitely an alternative. If you try this, Shamu, be sure that you have the ability to breathe bilaterally, at least every other length. Otherwise, you could be putting too much pressure on your neck and you could also be emphasizing an uneven finish of the pull.
Children
No Data