Swimming in Vermont

Does anybody know if the natatorium at Middlebury College is open to the public or if it's students only?
Parents
  • Thanks, rxleakem. I'm looking for a place to retire in Vermont and scoping out the best locations with indoor pools, because that's core to where we decide to settle. I like Middlebury because it's a pretty town with a lot to offer in the way of culture, and it's close enough to family. When I saw that natatorium I hyperventilated LOL, but if it's closed to the public (a shame since it's such a huge facility), I have to rethink that preference. It looks as though Bennington has a nice pool. But I've been to Bennington and although I like the downtown, it's not geographically in the best location and (though Robert Frost might disagree). Vermont doesn't have a lot in the way of rec centers with indoor pools.
  • Thanks, rxleakem. I'm looking for a place to retire in Vermont and scoping out the best locations with indoor pools, because that's core to where we decide to settle. I like Middlebury because it's a pretty town with a lot to offer in the way of culture, and it's close enough to family. When I saw that natatorium I hyperventilated LOL, but if it's closed to the public (a shame since it's such a huge facility), I have to rethink that preference. It looks as though Bennington has a nice pool. But I've been to Bennington and although I like the downtown, it's not geographically in the best location and (though Robert Frost might disagree). Vermont doesn't have a lot in the way of rec centers with indoor pools.
Children
No Data