Swimming in Vermont

Does anybody know if the natatorium at Middlebury College is open to the public or if it's students only?
Parents
  • Hey Denise, I think that the Muffintops are not in force much these days. I know that there is a group meeting at The Edge in Williston and also at Pico Mountain, I can get there info for you if you are interested (it would be a 30 mile drive from Middlebury). I have had success in the past emailing a coach at a particular school and then getting in for a swim...Middlebury's Coach Rueppel's info can be found here: athletics.middlebury.edu/.../rueppel Our pool in Bennington (Southwest corner of the state) is closing after this week for two weeks, but if you are down this way let me know and I can let you know about some OW swims we have planned through Labor Day.
  • Hey Denise, I think that the Muffintops are not in force much these days. I know that there is a group meeting at The Edge in Williston and also at Pico Mountain, I can get there info for you if you are interested (it would be a 30 mile drive from Middlebury). I have had success in the past emailing a coach at a particular school and then getting in for a swim...Middlebury's Coach Rueppel's info can be found here: athletics.middlebury.edu/.../rueppel Our pool in Bennington (Southwest corner of the state) is closing after this week for two weeks, but if you are down this way let me know and I can let you know about some OW swims we have planned through Labor Day.
Children
No Data