Swimming in Vermont

Does anybody know if the natatorium at Middlebury College is open to the public or if it's students only?
Parents
  • Unfortunately I don't have any first hand knowledge, but found some links for you. (My niece graduated from Middlebury, but she was into softball and not swimming.) The link below lists the New England area USMS programs, both clubs and workout groups. www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp There is\was a team called the Middlebury Muffin Tops, but their website is not working. They still have a contact person listed if you follow the link above. (Interestingly enough, they have a middlebury.edu address) Also you can search on this site too. www.usms.org/.../ Hopefully that will get you started.
  • Unfortunately I don't have any first hand knowledge, but found some links for you. (My niece graduated from Middlebury, but she was into softball and not swimming.) The link below lists the New England area USMS programs, both clubs and workout groups. www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp There is\was a team called the Middlebury Muffin Tops, but their website is not working. They still have a contact person listed if you follow the link above. (Interestingly enough, they have a middlebury.edu address) Also you can search on this site too. www.usms.org/.../ Hopefully that will get you started.
Children
No Data