Masters club - Hollywood, California

Former Member
Former Member
It looks like I may be in Hollywood, November 21st -23rd. Waiting for confirmation. I'd like to stay for a couple of weeks or so. Could someone recommend a good masters club where I could train when I'm there please. Thanks.
Parents
  • Thanks for this. Much appreciated. I’ve started looking around. It seems that I’ll have to join USMS to be able to swim. I naively tought I could just go along and pay a session fee on the day. Probably, but it's worth asking each team. It's almost for sure an insurance issue for why they want you to be part of USMS, but ask the coaches/contact people. If not, UCLA allows open public swimming, I think, and there are plenty of pools in/around LA where you can drop in for lap swimming hours - check out www.swimmersguide.com.
  • Thanks for this. Much appreciated. I’ve started looking around. It seems that I’ll have to join USMS to be able to swim. I naively tought I could just go along and pay a session fee on the day. Probably, but it's worth asking each team. It's almost for sure an insurance issue for why they want you to be part of USMS, but ask the coaches/contact people. If not, UCLA allows open public swimming, I think, and there are plenty of pools in/around LA where you can drop in for lap swimming hours - check out www.swimmersguide.com.
Children
No Data